Benefits of enrolling
Lyttelton Health Centre is a member of the Pegasus Health PHO (Primary Health Organisation), which provides funding and subsidised care and special programs for those who are enrolled patients. The aim of this funding is to benefit and meet the health care needs of the local community.
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice
- you will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees
- reduced prescription charges
- free sexual health visits for those aged 14 – 17 years
- free palliative care visits
- free acute packages of care where you may need to receive extended treatment and observation within the practice e.g IV antibiotics for a infection
- entry into all the screening programs associated with women’s health
- free childhood immunisations
- free B 4 School Checks
- continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a timely and safe manner
How to enrol
Download and complete the enrolment form below.
- Print it and complete and sign.
- Drop your form in to reception
- We cannot accept emailed enrolment forms as we need to see a photo ID and proof of address – utility account
- Remember to bring in Proof of Eligibility. (See details on the enrolment form).
- Please note that every patient over the age of 16 is required to sign their own enrolment form.
- Online appointments are available for enrolled patients for standard routine appointments only.
- If you have not been to see us for 3 years, you will need to re-enrol, so print the same form, complete it and send to , or bring it in to Reception.
- For more information about enrolment, please download our Enrolling with a General Practice Guide above for full details of eligibility criteria and the Health Information Privacy Statement.
Please note that Dr Rose Chambers, Dr Kim Glass, Dr Anna Maze, Dr Harriet Ellerm and Dr Ben Hudson are unable to accept new enrolments as their books are currently closed.
- Payment is expected at the time of the consultation or service
- Unpaid fees/accounts are text / mailed / emailed out weekly
- Payment is due 7 days from date of statement
- If an account remains unpaid 30 days after payment is due, your account may be lodged with a Debt Collection Agency, and you will incur additional costs associated with the debt recovery.
- A fee of $40 will be charged if an appointment is missed without notification at least two hours prior to the appointment time
- Re-enrolment will be dependent on full payment of any outstanding accounts
For more information, see the Code of Rights from the Health and Disabilities Commissioner